USJ Wholesale City Mall Layout
Retail Unit – USJ Wholesale City Mall Layout
Food Court – USJ Wholesale City Mall Layout
Food Court Units
Items Provided by Management of USJ Wholesale City Mall
The management of USJ Wholesale City Mall provides appliances and tools for use by tenants in the food court. The appliance and tools available are:
- Two Kitchen Furnaces
- Exhaust Hoods
- Display Stalls Aluminium
- Tables / Benches Dining
- Oil Filter
- Utensils (Spoon/Fork/Knife) only.
Terms & Conditions for Food Court
- The Management of USJ Wholesale City Mall will manage the cleaning process of the dishes, cutlery and knives only.
- USJ Wholesale City Mall will not be responsible for the cleaning process of sizzling pans, clay pots, dim sum containers etc.
- Tenants and/or workers in USJ Wholesale City Mall are required to received Typhoid injection and attend food handling courses according to the requirements set by Jabatan Kesihatan Malaysia.
- Tenants are responsible for the cleaning their own premises during and after business hours.
- Tenants are responsible for the cleanliness of their own oil filters, grease traps, ventilation etc. at their premises.
- Tenants must ensure that all employees involved in preparing and/or serving food & beverages to wear aprons, hats, and suitable uniforms during business hours.
- All Food & Beverage tenant in USJ Wholesale City Mall are required to purchase apron, hat and uniforms that will be supplied from the Management. Price list of such items will be available from the Management.
- Any tenants who fail to follow rules and regulation imposed by the Management may be subjected to penalties and/or fines.